Dr. Dhiman Kahali
Director - Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Dhiman Kahali is associated with BM Birla Heart Research Centre as a Director – Interventional Cardiology. He has a total experience of 33 years. He is known as an expert in performing Angioplasties, Mitral Baloon Dilations, Peripheral Vascular and Cortoid Interventions.
He has more than 50 Publications National & International Journals. Wrote Chapters in Several Books.
- MBBS (1977) – R.G Kar Medical College, Kolkata University, Received Several 1stCertificate
- MD (1982) – R.G Kar Medical College
- Diploma in Cardiology (1983) – IPGMER, Stood First
- DM Cardiology (1987) – IPGMER
- FESC( Fellow of European Society of Cardiology)
- FSCAI (Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions)
Award & Honors
- National Science Talent Search Scholar
- Gandhi Centenary Award
- Editor: JIMA – 3 Times
- Graded Reviewer in ESC, TCT
- He has written several chapters in textbooks of cardiology
- More than 50 papers in national and international journals
- Chaired several sessions in National & International Forums
- As a Principal Investigator in different National & International Trials
- Transmitted Live Case to NIC, C3 (Conference in Orlando, USA, 2014)
- Chairman, National Intervention Council , Cardiological Society of India(CSI)
- Vice President, Cardiological Society of India
- Ex Convenor , STEMI Council, Cardiological Society of India(CSI)
- Primary Investigator in more than 25 national & International Trials.
- NIC (2014), at Mount SINAI, New York in January 2021.