Dr. Shyam Krishnan
Dr. Shyam Krishnan brings with him 10 years of expertise in Pulmonology care and is especially skilled at Interventional Pulmonology procedures like airway stent replacement, Rigid & Flexible Bronchoscopy, foreign body removal, Thoracic ultrasound and ultrasound guided thoracentesis, Thermal Therapy, EBUS guided Trans-bronchial biopsy. He is experienced in Managing different types of Lung infections. He has contributions in various in publications too.
- European Diploma in Adult Respiratory Medicine (Milan, Italy)
- Diplomate of National Board (Respiratory Diseases) (Fortis Hospital, Kolkata)
- Diploma in TB & Chest Diseases, Govt. Medical College, Surat
- MBBS, B.J. Medical College, Pune
- Skilled at Performing Interventional Pulmonary Procedures.
- Experienced in management of different types of Lung infections including various types of Tuberculosis/Multi Drug Resistant-Tuberculosis
- Technical expertise in the interpretation of polysomnograms and competent in performing medical interventional procedures like central lines, lumbar puncture and abdominal paracentesis
Dr. Krishnan has more than 10 years of clinical expertise in pulmonology.