Dr. Anil Mishra
Medical Director and Sr. Consultant, Cardiology
Dr Anil Mishra is associated with BM Birla as a senior cardiologist. He has an experience of 32 years. In his long career, he has performed complex processes like Coronary Angiograms, Coronary Baloon Angioplasty, Retablation, Atherectomy, Intra Coronary Stent Implantation, Permanent Stent Implantation and Baloon Mitral Valvioplasty. He was the first one in Eastern India to perform Electrophysiological Study of heart. He is also the first one in Eastern India to perform Radiofrequency ablation procedure for the rhythm problem of the heart.
His area of interest lies in Clinical Cardiology, Cure of Acute coronary cases and Interventional Cardiology.
He has been awarded triple gold medals in his final year of MBBS. He has also been awarded a distinction in Cardiac Medicine.
- MBBS (1979) – Calcutta University
- MRCP (1985) – Royal College of Physicians,UK
Award & Honors
- Distinction in Biology – Higher Secondary
- Tripple Gold Medals – Final MBBS
- Distinction in D.Cardiac Medicine (London)
- ‘Young Outstanding Person of Calcutta’ Year 1994
- “VALIDATE” Study – As a Principal Investigator
- “DELIVER” Study – As a Principal Investigator
- “MERES” Study – As a Principal Investigator
- “IMPROVE SCA” Study as Co-Investigator
- “Percutaneous Device Closure of Left Ventricular Pseudoaneurysm following Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery” March 2018 j.ihj
- Efficacy and Safety of Thrombolysis with Tenecteplase in acute ST-elevation Myocardial Infarction – Dec. 2015 j.ihj
- Diagnosis and treatment of orthostatic hypotension – Dec. 2015 j.ihj
- Coronary Angioplasty – Have we conquered restenosis – Editorial May 2003 Journal of Indian Medical Association
- Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty of Transplant Renal Artery Stenosis – Jan. 1992 j.ihj